Our Desktop application ATtide include the following specialized modules:
- Data QA
- Tide Tables
- Tidal Streams
- Hydro Survey
- ROMS View
- And other customized modules...
Is a new kind of tidal analysis and prediction software. It comes with a number of unique features including:
User-friendly professional-quality tidal analysis and predictionData QA module for editing data to remove spikes, gaps, and datum shifts.
Analyse tidal water levels or currentsOptional tidal model for user's region of interest.
View tidal water levels or currents as map or time seriesAbility to create tidal calendars in user-specified format.
Essential hydrographic survey tools.TRIDEL "Total support" package with full training.
Professional marine personnel with the following background:
- Hydrographic Surveyors
- Environmental Engineers
- Anyone who needs to understand the tidal behavior in their region
This includes many binary formats, ASCII, MS Excel, CSV, NMEA, Mat-Files, and many others.
ATtide supports multiple data formats from every known manufacturer of tidal water level and current equipment
ATtide Quality Assurance control
- ATtide's intelligent design tests the incoming data and chooses the appropriate algorithm automatically
- Failsafe mechanisms are built in to prevent errors
- Designed for use by official tidal bureaus responsible for maintaining the national tidal database
Groundwater & Inland Water Stations
- Hydro-met weather stations for gauging of water levels of rivers and inland water bodies.
- Water quality monitoring stations for groundwater as well as inland water bodies.
- Coastal monitoring stations for measurement of oceanographic parameters like tides, waves, water current profiling along with general weather parameters.
- Applications including coastal stations integrated with local geodetic network, long term sea level change monitoring.