Tridel provide consultancy, engineering solutions and training services for complete aspects of Hydrographic and Geophysical Surveying from survey system design and engineering, survey system configuration and calibration, error budgeting, data collection and QA/QC, survey data processing, field sheet creation and chart production in compliance to specifications from the IHO. Tridel also provide training courses for hydrography for various surveying packages and mapping system including establishment of the Hydrographic Production based on Oracle/SQL database platform.
Survey Data Processing and Reporting
- Processing and reporting for multibeam and single beam raw data.
- Processing and reporting for side scan sonar and sub bottom data.
- Interpretation and Analysis of Hydrographic and Topographic Surveys.
- Suppress soundings for field sheets creation.
- Creation of products like charts, surfaces and DTM.
Survey Data Integration and Management
- QA/QCand management of spatial data from different sources.
- Integration of Hydrography, Cartography andOceanographic data.
- Processing of source data from multiple source and formats in order to incorporate into GIS and ENC production.
Tridel provide complete range of services in cartography from acquisition, management, analysis, visualization and representation of geospatial data. Our services includes marine cartography digitizing, geo visualization and development of thematic maps. Tridel diverse chart production support the combination from different type of sources such as NTX, DWG, DGN, DXF, SHP, E00, DES, TIF, etc. We also conduct training courses for cartography applications and our training programs are tailored for development of operational and management skills for efficient usage of geo-information technologies.
Electronic Nautical Chart (ENC)
- Electronic Nautical Chart (ENC) production using the S-57 and S-52 representation from the IHO & IMO.
- Customised tools for the creation, editing and management of ENC datasets.
- Project creation for customized ENC cells and including ECS and ECDIS system installations.
- Development of Marine GIS platforms for supporting marine habitat mapping and ecosystem management.
- Customised display of marine model outputs and data analysis results on GIS platforms.
- GIS digital nautical chart production using the INT1 representation under the M4/M5 specifications from the IHO.
Tridel provides customized solution of marine navigation modules that are developed based on local bathymetry data and environmental conditions for coastal as well as inland waterways applications. The marine navigation modules are based on open NEMA 0183 and serial protocols with user friendly interfaces. The modules allows to use AIS signals, currents, tides and Internet access to acquire additional information from specific feature objects included in the ENC S57 catalog. Tridel provides Web VTS application that supports real time data coming from different sources such as beacons, buoys, lights, tide levels, vessels, weather stations, etc.
Electronic Chart System (ECS)
- Supports BSB raster charts, S-57 and S-63 encrypted charts.
- Display the local Aids to Navigation (A to N) objects.
- Supports ENC catalog chart registration for secure connection to allow local server to download the ENC chart updates or new editions.
Vessel Traffic System (VTS)
- Supports real-time monitoring of Buoys, Beacons, Lights, Weather Stations, etc.
- Supports management of port operations including ships arrival and departure time and manage your port facilities including berth time reports.
- Symbol representation and colors according to IALA specifications.
Tridel develops integrated solutions for offshore construction monitoring that provide our clients with real-time monitoring and tracking of their offshore construction activities. Our construction monitoring solutions helps our clients to derive cost-control and earned progress programs, detailed planning and project scheduling, faster turnover and completion of their offshore construction projects.
Our construction monitoring system based on integrated modules such as for Anchor handling, CCTV, Machine Control System, Sonar Imaging and Vessel Monitoring, supports various offshore construction activities such as;
- Break water construction
- Dredging works
- Jetty construction
- Land reclamation
- Oil and Gas related works
- Sand compaction
Our construction monitoring solutions are founded on our core principals of safety first, quality workmanship, and detailed communication with our clients. These core principles support our goal of providing innovative ideas and techniques to improve the constructed product and reduce cost. With combined construction, marine engineering, surveying and IT expertise, we support our clients to streamline their offshore construction activities by providing high quality design-build services.
With the advent of powerful computers and development of several numerical techniques, deriving marine environmental parameters using numerical models are found to be very reliable, cost effective and time saving tools. Numerical models are used to hind-cast as well as forecast marine parameters.
Tridel with its unique capacity to integrate several areas of marine and IT expertise, provides customized modeling solutions serving the coastal and ocean engineering communities. Our approach is to consistently develop and apply marine modeling system to derive practical solutions in the areas of marine environmental studies and surveys.
- With the advent of powerful computers and development of several numerical techniques, deriving marine environmental parameters using numerical models are found to be very reliable, cost effective and time saving tools. Numerical models are used to hind-cast as well as forecast marine parameters.
- Tridel with its unique capacity to integrate several areas of marine and IT expertise, provides customized modeling solutions serving the coastal and ocean engineering communities. Our approach is to consistently develop and apply marine modeling system to derive practical solutions in the areas of marine environmental studies and surveys.